Joint Planning Package
Joint planning Package Description:
This package allows you to remain hands-on throughout the entire planning process, while also ridding yourself of the worry that you might overlook a detail (big or small.) It also provides you a wedding day that you can spend relaxing + enjoying.
This Package Includes:
- Monthly meetings with your planning to make sure that everything is on track.
- These meetings include summaries of the information covered during these meetings for easy reference.
- During these meetings we will also highlight the main details that need to be tackled next/are on your mind, and divvy out who will be handling which ones.
- Access to your planner for questions + concerns throughout your wedding planning process. All answers will be tailored with your specific wedding in mind.
- Help staying on track with wedding related tasks.
- Help locating + communicating with other vendors.
- Help refining + maintaining your wedding day vision.
- Review of vendor contracts to ensure enough hours are booked and that there aren't any "hidden gems" that need addressed.
- Help creating your wedding day timeline.
- Confirmation of all wedding details with your vendors in the weeks leading up to your event.
- Day of coordination (from set up to tear down.)
- Direction of ceremony + reception in accordance with wedding day timeline.
- Keeping everyone (bridal party + vendors) on track during the event day.
- Set up of all wedding details + decor in collaboration with other vendors.
- Tear down of all wedding details + decor (along with assuring that each item is sent off with the person it has been assigned to.)
- Greeting + directing of all wedding vendors.
- Handling any "crisis" situations with as little inconvenience to the bridal party/family as possible.
- Wedding rehearsal presence + direction in collaboration with the officiant.
- Two event staff (lead planner + assistant) to ensure that your event flows seamlessly.*
*Large events or events with lots of moving pieces may require additional event staff. This will be addressed when you inquire.