Full service wedding planning package
Full service wedding planning Package Description:
This package is for the couple who want to sit back, relax, and enjoy their engagement without being involved in more than minor details of their wedding planning process. When you choose this package, you give us a vision + budget, and we work on your behalf to bring that vision to life!
This Package Includes:
- Monthly budget + planning progress check-ins.
- A cohesive event planned around the style, colors + theme determined in our first meeting.
- Orchestration + attendance of vendor meetings, tastings + site visits.
- Coordination + arrangement of hotel blocks.
- Designs of event floor plan + seating chart.
- Communication with all wedding vendors throughout the wedding planning process.
- Review of vendor contracts to ensure enough hours are booked and that there aren't any "hidden gems" that need addressed.
- Unlimited access to your coordinator for questions + concerns during business hours. All answers will be tailored with your specific wedding in mind.
- Location + communication with other vendors.
- A complete wedding day timeline.
- Confirmation of all wedding details with your vendors in the weeks leading up to your event.
- Day of coordination (from set up to tear down.)
- Direction of ceremony + reception in accordance with wedding day timeline.
- Keeping everyone (bridal party + vendors) on track during the event day.
- Set up of all wedding details + decor in collaboration with other vendors.
- Tear down of all wedding details + decor (along with assuring that each item is sent off with the person it has been assigned to.)
- Greeting + directing of all wedding vendors.
- Handling any "crisis" situations with as little inconvenience to the bridal party/family as possible.
- Wedding rehearsal presence + direction in collaboration with the officiant.
- A detailed meeting 4-6 weeks before your wedding to ensure that everything is still on track and ensure that you feel good about your big day.
- Two event staff (lead planner + assistant) to ensure that your event flows seamlessly.*
*Large events or events with lots of moving pieces may require additional event staff. This will be addressed when you inquire.