This week has been on of our first fully "normal" weeks since our move. Michael and I continuing to work on the apartment together (I need a desk for the office), but we're also settling into a routine. Attempting to get office hours normally scheduled and figure out a healthy routine. We're also trying Whole30, so I've been drinking a lot of watermelon infused water instead of lightly sweetened tea.
- Wondering how to merge your decor style with your significant other's? Here's a great post with some tips!
- A beautiful, intimate, and unique engagement session.
- Big, bold, and colorful floral arrangements are going around like wildfires right now.
- Are you searching for a great handwritten font for your wedding invites? Look here!
- I'm working on my office and searching for the perfect desk right now. Any suggestions?
- This carnival wedding is too fun!
What are you up to this weekend?