It's crazy that it's already been a week since we got home from Chicago! Catching up is always a little crazy, especially since I got sick in the middle of the week, but this week I'm starting things on top of my to do list. It's good to be back on a routine!
1. I am IN LOVE with Amy Heitman's clever card designs! If you love sending beautiful cards to the people you love, or want some gorgeous wedding invitations, you should check her out! I think I'm going to order some just to frame. :)
2. Michael's birthday was this week. I love him so much and am so thankful to be part of his life. To celebrate we had dinner with our friends Kate + Cody; Kate + I made lobster. It was a great night!
3. The venue I toured this week had some amazing and unusual flooring. It looks like wood, but it's really tile! I'm always looking for unique details, so I had to snap a photo!
4. We had several rainy days this week, but I must admit I've always found rainy days beautiful.
5. Yesterday Michael + I had lunch with Jenna and her husband, Lamar. They are the sweetest couple and I can't wait for the collaboration Jenna and I have brewing for next month! In the meantime, you should pop by her lovely blog.
This Tumblr is hilarious! I've been enjoying reading a few here and there.
I love every detail in this photo.
Wouldn't it be fun to make some of these?
Do you like this planter?
Such neat aisle decor for a beach wedding!
Ah! The golden light!
What have you been up to this past week?