I'm writing this on Sunday evening hoping that I wake up to snow in the morning. If there is, I will be an incredibly happy camper. I may hate the cold, but I love the occasional snow day! What do you do when you have a snow day?
1. This past week we spent a good amount of our evenings and weekend with our friends in Chattanooga. We watched our friend Cody Harris play at World of Beer and went bouldering at TBA. These moments with friends are treasures. I'm so thankful for people whose lives we can connect with.
2. I'm still loving participating in the #sundaypostchallenge. If you want motivation to write more letters, you should definitely join this Instagram community!
3. For Valentine's Day Michael + I had a low key evening at home. We cooked dinner together and watched Letters to Juliet (one of my favorites!) together. For dinner we made chicken breasts and topped them with THE MOST amazing mushroom sauce my friend Kate created. You need to head over to her blog right now and leave a comment demanding that she publish the recipe for all of you! It's a sauce I would eat on everything if I could!
4. Michael + I ate dinner at Five Guys one night this week and had a great discussion about goals and dreams. I love discussing and planning our future together and really appreciate how this man always helps me think through things before jumping straight in (or that he's always there to help me when I jump in too quickly and get overwhelmed.)
You May Have Missed:
* Shake It Up Photo Challenge Week Three
* Easy, Inexpensive, Last Minute Valentine's Date Ideas
* How Taylor Swift Can Help You Plan Your Wedding
* Win a Copy of My Favorite Decor Book!
* These hand lettering tips were insightful for anyone wanting to get started.
* This sweater is way out of my price range, but it is oh so cute!
* I love this post.
* This cake is so charming.
What did you do this past week?