How is 2015 treating all of you so far? Michael + I are looking forward to a visit from our friend Cason in a couple days, so I've been working hard at getting as much work done as possible so we can enjoy his visit. I'm pump for this month and have so much that I want to get done! Let's dive into this month's goals.
- Revamp my Investment page. + Launch a new page. - These two didin't happen. I overestimated the amount of time I would have to devote to these with my other December business + life projects. I'm bumping them to January.
Address all of my Christmas cards with the pretty calligraphy I've been working on.I was really happy with how these turned out!
Get + Decorate a Christmas tree with Michael's family.Decorating a tree with Michael's family is always so much fun. We had a great time this year. Set my goals for 2015I shared my goals last week. I am already diving in and so pumped! Determine what adventures Michael + I want to partake in during 2015.We've had so much fun discussing this! We have a lot planned out, but there is also a lot of room for spontanaity - just the way we love it! Find someone to alter my dress and order my shoes for my bestie's wedding.I think I have this figured out. Still need to order my shoes. Drink lots of eggnog hot chocolate.This one was easy to complete. ;) Watch our favorite Christmas movies.Our advent calendar helped us complete this easily. Spend quality time with Michael, our families, and our friends.So many wonderful memories were made last month! The Christmas season really is my favorite! Finish up our Christmas gift shopping. See The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies with Michael at midnightWe LOVED it! Make gluten free lasagna.So good! :)
- Finish Leonie Dawson's Shining Year workbook.
- Work on secret project #1. I mentioned that I have 3 secret projects that I want to complete before the end of the year in my 2015 goals post. Each of them will take time + energy, so I want to focus on one at a time. I promise I'll stop being secretive as soon as possible! :)
- Revamp my "Investment" page. Seriously.
- Launch a new page.
- Start working on developing my social media routine.
- Enjoy time with Cason while he visits.
- Order shoes + alter my dress for my friend Jen's wedding.
- Read 4 books this month. If I'm going to stay on track with my goal to read 50 books this year, I need to read 4.16 books a month.
- Reach out to some people about some collaboration ideas I've had recently.
- Write a letter.
- Pick dates for our Nashville trip.
- Come up with an easy exercise routine that encourages daily movement but is still enjoyable.
- Celebrate my brother's + mom's birthdays.
- Pick a book to read through with my friend Kate. Kate + I want to read and discuss books together. I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of books we pick.
- Come up with a photo a day challenge for the month of February.
- Start working with my 2015 brides. YAY!
What are some of your goals for this month? Anything fun happening?