Finish Leonie Dawson's Shining Year workbook.Mostly. There are a few sections that weren't resonating with me that I skipped over. I plan to reevaluate those areas in a month or two. Work on secret project #1.I did a lot of research. Next month I plan to start creating outlines. Revamp my "Investment" page.YES! You can find it in the main navigation bar called "Packages + Testimonies." I'm really happy with the way it came out, personally. Launch a new page.I ended up combining this page (client testimonie) with my investment page. I really liked the way the page flowed with the two of them together. Check it out at Packages + Testimonies! Start working on developing my social media routine.There's still a ways to go with this one before I'm completely happy, but I'm making progress! Enjoy time with Cason while he visits.This one was not hard. We always enjoy time with Cason. We got to go see our friend Cody play a show in Chattanooga and just relax.
- Order shoes + alter my dress for my friend Jen's wedding. Well, I ordered shoes and they were too big, so I'm in search of a pair of comfortable matte nude flats. And I started my dress alterations. Progress!
Read 4 books this month.You can check out what I read here. Reach out to some people about some collaboration ideas I've had recently.YES! There are some fun things in the works behind the scenes. I can't wait to share! Write a letter. Pick dates for our Nashville trip.There have been some complications but I think we may have this nailed down.
- Come up with an easy exercise routine that encourages daily movement but is still enjoyable. Psh. ...I forgot about this one... oops
Celebrate my brother's + mom's birthdays.I wish we could have been there in person! Pick a book to read through with my friend Kate.Yes! I shared our choice on Instagram a couple weeks ago, and we had our first discussion last week. I'm loving going through it together! Come up with a photo a day challenge for the month of February.Yes! I shared the details last week. You should totally join in! Start working with my 2015 brides.LOVE THIS!
- Explore Buffer. Elizabeth of Oak + Oats suggested this one to me for making Twitter easier. This month I plan to sit down and really explore it.
- Find a new pair of shoes, finish altering my dress, and make a bunch of pretty signs for Jen's wedding next month!
- Read 4 books. Are we friends on Goodreads? Because we should be!
- Write a letter. I love this letter writing challenge!
- Meet a couple blogging friends in person!
- Complete my photo a day challenge for this month. Want to join in?! Check out this post for the details!
- Continue working on secret project #1!
- Travel to Nashville for a weekend visit with Michael's cousins.
- Work on Blog Life. I've heard so many good things. I can't wait to dive in!
- See Michael's sister in her senior production.
- Go see our friend Cody Harris play in Chattanooga. He always puts on great shows. You should come by!
What are some of your goals for this month? Is there anything you're proud you checked off the list last month?