You guys! I cannot believe that it's already April. March was full of so many good things and seemed to just fly by (I feel as if I say this every month...) I traveled to Chicago and Birmingham, planned a styled shoot that's taking place next week (!!), celebrated Michael's birthday, caught up with old friends, met with my brides about their events, and so many other things that I can't remember. It was a full month and a really good one! But let's jump in to the goals!
Travel to Chicago to be maid of honor in Jen's wedding!The wedding was lovely! You can see some of the photos in my recap here.
- Take one full day off a week. I'm calling this one a half success. I did better about taking afternoons or a few hours here and there off to spend time with Michael, but this month was a whirlwind and I didn't take the time off that I should have. I'm moving this goal to next month!
Finish working on secret project #1.Almost! :)
- Read 4 books. I read one! :-/ I think I need to hold off on the reading goals for a while. We listened to the first half of an audiobook on our trip to Chicago, but we never finished it.
Continue participating in the #SundayPostChallenge.This challenge was so fun! I loved the community motivation to write an intentional note each week. Many thanks to Beth of Oak + Oats for starting the community! Meetup with Jenna from the blog Dearest Love to talk about a super exciting collaboration we have upcoming in April!Jenna is SO sweet! I loved meeting with her and discussing our collaboration. I can't wait to see it all come together next week!! Celebrate Michael's birthday!We celebrated twice and it was wonderful! I love any excuse to celebrate this guy. :)
April is my launch into fully being involved in weddings and other wedding-related things. Michael and I are also working toward some things that I will share more about once they're a little more settled. :) Because of these things, I'm keeping my posted goals short and sweet this month. :)
- Take one full day a week off.
- Orchestrate the styled shoot that Jenna and I have been planning. It's going to be so lovely!
- Enjoy my family's visit next week. They haven't been out to Tennessee since Michael and I got married almost two years ago (!!) and I'm really excited to show them our apartment and hang out for the first time since July!
- Prep for all my May events. Make sure my wedding day emergency kit is restocked and ready to go!
- Continue writing one letter to a friend a week. I loved getting into the habit with the #sundaypostchallenge, and I really want to continue it!
What is something that you're thankful for that happened during March? What is something you're looking forward to in April?