Can you believe that tomorrow is the beginning to 2015?!
As cliche as it may be to say, I feel like this last year went by so quickly! I've been thinking a lot about the things I want to accomplish in 2015 and wanted to share some of the ones I'm most excited about with all of you today. There are some other goals (bucket list wedding venues, numbers of clients, etc.) that I have, but I feel like those are less fun to read about. I'll probably update you on how those goes either as they happen or when I recap 2015. But for today, here are some of my business + life goals for this crazy new year!
* Add calligraphy services to my business offerings.
* Organize at least 1 styled shoot.
* Continue developing my Photoshop and Illustrator skills. Perhaps take some online classes. Any suggestions?
* Launch a secret projects 1, 2 + 3. I'm being purposely vague with these. I know what they are, but the pressure that comes with putting them out there right now would possibly be more disabling than enabling. I'll share them eventually. :)
* Create a sustainable and effective social media routine. (Emphasis = Twitter.) This past year I've put a lot of focus on Instagram and Facebook, but Twitter is lacking, and the other two can fall by the wayside when life gets busy.
* Collaborate more. Another vague one. I love collaborating with other bloggers, business owners, and creative types. This next year I want to be open to all kinds of possiblities.
* Complete Leonie Dawson's Shining Year workbook + review it every month to stay on track with my business + life goals. The Nectar Collective mentioned her love of this workbook and I am so glad that I took her up on the suggestion! I love the way Leonie appraoches goal setting and the questions she has you work through. I bought the printed workbook, but she has interactive ebooks, too.
* Read 50 books. I know I read almost 90 this past year, but there are some big things on the horizon for 2015 that will take up a lot of time. 50 books should be a stretch for me this year.
* Rock my MOH duties in my friend Jen's Chicago wedding.
* See part of Chicago with Michael. Maybe even meet some of my blogging friends while I'm there.
* Go on the Chattanooga Ghost Tour.
* Take a roadtrip to Nashville, TN.
* Write at least 1 letter a month.
* Make macaroons.
* Build muscle strength and flexibility.
* Do a month long photo challenge.
* Do another anniversary photo shoot with Michael. We loved our photos by Maddie K. Doucet this past year! Maddie is located in D.C. now, so I'm not sure if collaborating with her again is possible, but I look forward to seeing who else we might find.
What about you? What are your goals for 2015? If you have a blog post about them, let me know, I'd love to check them out!